WE ARE STILL OPEN AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS
As Professionals we are guided by advice from the Government.
Our integrity as a service provider is rooted in our commitment to providing the most ethical, responsible and safe working practices.
We are confident, subject to the change of government recommendations, that we can continue providing our professional and tailored service with the following alterations:
- We will only service unoccupied properties and premises using the appropriate personal protective equipment.(3)
- Our team is now divided by their respective households in pairs. This cuts all groups of above 3 people from separate households.(1)
- Our transport is directly to and from each household to the place of work. This eliminates exposure within the community.(1)
- In dealing with waste processing centres we will use the same principles.(1)
- Any effects to be transferred on behalf of our clients will be sanitised, as if they had been contaminated, in compliance with government recommendations.(2,3)
- Effects can be delivered directly to the recipient with the appropriate precautions. Alternatively we are able to post them subject to change in Royal Mail services.(4)
At this time we would, irrespectively of the choice to engage our services, strongly discourage the use of unlicensed/uncertified waste carriers. Many local authorities will be less able to deal with underhand practices such as Fly-Tipping, which are detrimental to the environment and hazardous to the community at large.
These new measures along with our existing safety methods serve to reinforce our goal as a business: to maintain the highest standards of care possible. In these difficult times our ethos is unwavering. Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or comments on this update.
Our best wishes,
AB Clearance Services