WELCOME TO AB CLEARANCE SERVICES
AB Clearance Services is an established house clearance company. We have the experience and resources required to effectively and efficiently carry out our work. Priding ourselves on providing our clients with superior service and support.
Our customers include solicitors, private clients, estate agents and letting agents. We have developed and tailored our business to provided our clients with a truly bespoke service. We believe that whatever your needs, we can help.
Offering a complete range of property clearance services throughout London and the South of England since 2004.
We are still operating, taking due care having installed safe working practices as directed by the Government, to guard against COVID-19 and the Corona Virus.
We are confident, subject to the change of government recommendations, that we can continue providing our professional and tailored service with the following alterations:
- We will only service unoccupied properties and premises using the appropriate personal protective equipment.(3)
- Our team is now divided by their respective households in pairs. This cuts all groups of above 3 people from separate households.(1)
- Our transport is directly to and from each household to the place of work. This eliminates exposure within the community.(1)
- In dealing with waste processing centres we will use the same principles.(1)
- Any effects to be transferred on behalf of our clients will be sanitised, as if they had been contaminated, in compliance with government recommendations.(2,3)
- Effects can be delivered directly to the recipient with the appropriate precautions. Alternatively we are able to post them subject to change in Royal Mail services.(4)
These new measures along with our existing safety methods serve to reinforce our goal as a business: to maintain the highest standards of care possible. In these difficult times our ethos is unwavering. Our integrity as a service provider is rooted in our commitment to providing the most ethical, responsible and safe working practices.
At this time we would, irrespectively of the choice to engage our services, strongly discourage the use of unlicensed/uncertified waste carriers. Many local authorities will be less able to deal with underhand practices such as Fly-Tipping, which are detrimental to the environment and hazardous to the community at large.
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or comments on this update.
AB Clearance Services
We understand that a clearance is often required under difficult circumstances such as loss or bereavement. Carrying out our service with the utmost care and discretion is always a priority at AB Clearance.
Use of closed, unmarked vehicles ensures the privacy of the client as well keeping personal effects out of public view.
Any confidential documents, photographs, etc. discovered during a house clearance are held and brought to the attention of the client.
Our staff are bound by confidentiality agreements preventing them from disclosing any details regarding our work to any third party.
Houses & Flats ● Commercial Premises ● Factories ● Industrial Units ● Shops ● Offices ● Warehouses ● Storage Facilities ● Sheds ● Vehicles ● Gardens & Land Areas ● Tree Removal
Property Clearance ● Auction Delivery Service ● Valuation for Probate ● Security Checks ● Garden Clearance ● Property Maintenance ● Charity Deliveries & Donations ● Storage ● Recycling
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Free, no-obligation quotations
- Professional and efficient workers
- Competitive rates
- Polite and helpful, fully equipped and uniformed staff
- Reliable, quality vans
- Wide range of services
- We have full Liability Insurance
- We hold an Environment Agency Waste Carriers License (#CB/DM3140NY/A001)
- We remove virtually anything. This includes beds and mattresses, old food and junk, rubbish and waste.
- We aim to recycle or reuse at least 90% of the items removed, sending as little as possible to landfill.
Reliable, Trustworthy & Priced Competitively
Head of Private Client Dept.
Thank you for dropping in the keys and items of value.
Prompt, Courteous & Professional